From the L'Oréal luxury brands, the following items have been chosen as representative of the trend.
- Color Design Eye Shadow Palette - Lavender Grace (54$ CAD)
- Vernis in Love - Violette Coquette (16$ CAD)
- Artliner 24H - Amethyst (37$ CAD)
- Glossy Stain Rebel Nudes - Violine Out of Control (36$ CAD)
From Giorgio Armani:
- Rouge Ecstasy - Orchid (38$ CAD)
Available at GA counters at Holt Renfrew, and select Hudson's Bay and Sephora locations.
From Clarisonic, all new:
- Mia2 Hollywood Lights - Purple (175$ CAD)
Limited Edition. Available exclusively at Sephora and www.sephora.ca as of March 2014.
I looooooooove this shade. Orchid is such a gorgeous alternative to the usual pinks and pastels that usually dominate the Spring collections. It can be a challenging shade to wear, especially with skin tones that tend to the sallow, but when it's the right balance of pink and blue, it can be exquisite. Folks with green or hazel eyes in particular are going to do really well with this kind of colour.
Are you guys anticipating all the Radiant Orchid you can stand?